Saturday, July 7, 2018

7.7.18

My sweet little boy! Right now, you love carrrrs. You roll your r when you say it and must say "the car" 20 times a minute. We are thinking of putting up car decorations for you in your room,

You call Bobby, bah bah. You call me ma ma or ma. You love acting like a dog. Seriously, if I give eddie a treat your drop to the ground and mimic him.

You can say arf, moo, what’s that, where’s momma, Eddie, and other small sentences typically in the form of a question. You will say high when you want to high five. The other night Gigi blew you kisses and you did it back. I never have done that so it was cool to see you communicate that way back to her. You still love holding my face and saying ma, ma, ma. when you do this you wont let me look away and will turn my face back to you.

Your favorite book is old mcdonald because of the flaps. You really arent eating right now which is bothersome but you are drinking milk like a champ. Speaking of drinking we are having to order water when we go out because you will pitch a fit if you don't get it. And fits, woah we had to leave two restaurants in two weeks because you weren't having it.I started letting you play inside the playground at mcdonalds and chic fil a with bobby. I was horrified at first but you are doing great and having a blast. I took you alone one day and you must have gone down the slide 20 times by yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment