Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Drums at the Library

Today we hard core partied kid. Well, sort of. By party I mean no Naps! We went to run errands and then I whisked you away to the library for a drumming demonstration. I felt kind of bad because you passed out in the car on our way over which is all of 5 minutes away. But I figured this is a good experience and you can nap after it :)

FYI kiddo, if you cried or looked miserable we would have left. I'm not that hardcore.

When we got there the library was packed! Tons of kiddos. We have been to several actual events now and this was definitely the biggest one. I wasn't sure how you were going to act at first because you laid in my lap and took a snack bottle!

Even though you were tired and not your complete self you did engage with some kids that just adored you and of course you ate it up :)

Anywho, you had a blast. It amazes me how attentive you already are. You totally rocked out on the maraca and a tambourine. People around us kept turning around to look at you because you were that damn cute!

and without rehashing what we learned and all of the drums we saw...thats basically it haha I just wanted to write this down so maybe one day it will help trigger a fun memory or you know, if you become some famous musician we can refer back to this and say where it all started. Either way works...

No comments:

Post a Comment