Sunday, June 30, 2019

16 weeks 4 days

It’s intetesting to see my stats from last go
Round. I was up 12-15 pounds at this pound last time but only weighed 170-173 whereas this time I’m up six pounds and I’m 180. I gained 4 pounds this month and I’m hoping I’m on track I actually feel really swollen and uncomfortable with myself at the moment.

Like last time I’m also having an emotional time. I actually almost cried at a mean face a cashier gave me this morning. Along with that I’m nauseated and threw up yesterday and have had a migraine since last night. I tried swimming but that didn’t do anything. I’ve beeb laying in bed the past two hours or so and my head feels better now. Do 16 weeks has been a rough week both times.

I’m feeling rather distant from Michael right now. I think it’s a self preservation thing after last time. Otherwise there’s no real need for that. Charlie is bringing me a lot of joy and I keep thinking how lucky I am to have him. I feel deeply appreciative to have him in my life. Again I’m guessing hormones and lasts two losses have something to do with these strong emotions.

I’m hoping to stay busy this week and do something to get some stress relief although with this low impact stuff I don’t know how much relief I’ll get.

I have the bedroom designed and I hope to get that going ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment